|Registration Types & Fees||Early Bird until July 13th 2016||Regular until 31st August 2016||Registration after August 31st will be only possible onsite|
|Delegate Fee||€ 350||€ 450||€ 550|
|Resident and Fellows Fee *||€ 180||€ 230||€ 300|
|Pre Meeting Course||€ 160||€ 175||€ 200|
|Gala Dinner||€ 90||€ 90||€ 90|
* Certification will be required, sign by the program director
Registration fee includes:
- Congress bag with congress documents
- Access to all sessions of the congress
- Access to the exhibition hall
- Coffee Breaks
- Light Lunches
- Welcome Cocktail
Any differences arising in the registration fees will be collected on site by the Conference Secretariat. In case that registration funds were wired late or, for some reasons, were not credited on the Conference account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
Attendance certificate will be issued by the General Secretariat and given to the registered participants.
The ESOPRS 2016 meeting, has been granted with 11 European CME credits (ECMEC) and the Pre-Meeting has been accredited with 6 CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
– For registrations to be valid, full payment is required.
– 50% of the accommodation package, payable to ERA Ltd, is required in order to confirm your Hotel Reservation
– Full payment for accommodation package should reach the Meeting Secretariat, not later than August 1st, 2016.
Registered participants unable to attend the Congress may ask for refunds. All cancellation must be addressed by writing to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
- A cancellation fee of 25,00 € will be withheld if refund is requested in writing before July 1st, 2016; and 50% of registration fees if before August 1st, 2016
- No refunds will be accepted if requested after that date, (August 1st, 2016). All refunds will be done after the congress.
- The registered person can however be replaced without penalties until August 1st, 2016. In this case, please inform the Conference Secretariat as soon as possible.
Badges and Security
It is essential that all participants have to wear their personal badge at all times in Congress areas and during the Social Events, as it is the official entrance pass to scientific sessions.
Medical Assistance and Insurance
Participants are advised to make their own arrangements regarding travel insurance and medical assistance during the Congress. Neither the Organization nor Congress Secretariat are able to accept any responsibility for damage or injury to persons or their belongings during the Congress.